A Friend of Scouting ensures that the Scouting Program continues to build and serve the youth of our communities. The financial support that is given to FOS enables Scouting to continue to change the lives of young men and women. Here are some items that a gift of $140 to FOS supports, which allow the programs to continue to flourish in a streamline fashion:
- Funds to ensure a “quality” scouting program is made available to all
- Opportunity for adventure
- Helps parents with building character of their scout
- Helps promote the community and the ambassadors we need to be for our communities.
- Insurance (HSR/ Accident and Sickness Insurance for all members)
- Online tools and resources
- Collateral material that helps to maximize the delivery of the Scouting Mission
- Program support, training support, financial support
- New initiatives to keep Scouting relevant and progressive (STEM, NYLT)
- Year round operations of the George S. McGee Scout Service Center, Rainbow Scout Reservation and Camp Theakiki
- A Scout Shop that allows parents and volunteers to purchase recognition items for Scouts
- Above all FOS supports all of us to be a Council—to be part of a program that has been changing the lives of youth for over 106 years!
Children see and do; make your influence count for tomorrow